10 Self-Care Gift Ideas For This Holiday Season
2020 has been a hard year on everyone. This holiday season will require creativity not only while planning family gatherings, but also for gift giving. One of the biggest concerns during this pandemic has been mental health. Many have struggled to cope with all of the changes and anxieties the pandemic has forced on us. Self-care is especially important right now as we focus on keeping both the body and mind healthy.
We have put together a list of 10 self-care gift ideas you can surprise your loved ones with, so they can pamper themselves during this trying time.
- Organic Herb and Tea Infuser- Nothing melts away stress quite like cuddling up in a blanket with a hot cup of tea.
- Gourmet Fair Trade Coffee- Who doesn’t love a rich cup of joe to start the day off right??
- Scented Soy Wax Candles- For the woman who has it all. Candles never go out of style!
- Essential Oil Diffuser- There are so many different essential oils out there, each having its own benefit, which makes this the perfect gift for that hard-to-buy-for family or friend.
- A Beautiful Journal- Perfect for that someone who loves writing with the classic pen and paper. Throw in a quality pen to really wow them!
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle or Tumbler- Dehydration can negatively affect mental health so keep your friends hydrated by gifting them a water bottle. This gift can also help cut down on the use and harmful disposal of plastic bottles.
- Bath Tub Caddy Tray- What’s more pampering than a bubble bath? A tub caddy tray is an excellent way to encourage your friend to relax at the end of a long day.
- Adult Coloring Books- Coloring is not just for kids anymore! It is a calming and satisfying way to de-stress and reboot.
- Silk Pillow Case- These luxury linens are perfect for that someone who has trouble sleeping, and they are great for your hair!
- Natural Handmade Soaps- It's no secret that this is our favorite! Natural soaps are great for your long term health and a perfect self care treat, specially when scented with powerful essential oils. Also, handmade soaps are usually made by small businesses, supporting local economy.
Of course, our favorite gift would be in the list! We have a special pack if you are looking to get gifts for multiple people, but need to stay on a budget. We put together a 5-Soap Variety Pack, where you get 5 different soaps already packed in a sustainable cotton gift bag, for only $30. Yes! 5 Natural and Handmade gifts for only $30!!! Click HERE to get your 5-Soap Variety Pack today.