Ep. 39: Checking In With You About Your New Years Resolutions, Self Care Routines & Time Management
Welcome to Recharge & Recenter, a place for busy people to take time for yourself, learn simple routines of self care and renew our body, your mind and your soul.
I’m Fernanda, also go by Fey. I’m a self care entrepreneur, millennium mom, married to my best friend, enneagram 8 and I love God & people.
Today we have a fun conversation about new year resolutions, self care and time management. We are talking about:
- Happy New Year! This is the time to change the things you want to change without having to explain to everyone. Everyone “expects” new years resolution.
- Why most people don’t achieve new years resolutions, and what we can do to make progress
- Why get exhausted and freak out on everyone
- Self care is not selfish, it is the fuel we need to serve the people in our life with love, joy and patience. Our actions are an overflow of our heart, if we don’t fill our heart with good, we overflow emptiness.
- How to manage busy schedules to include self care in the everyday routine
- I want to be an example of being mindful with my time, and I’m changing the podcast frequency to once a month, so I can serve you better with more energy.
Get the Hazelnut Latte Candle here: www.edendailyessentials.com
Use code “PODCAST10” for 10% OFF your entire order.
LISTEN / WATCH THE EPISODE
CONNECT WITH US
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org